Ready to embrace your ADHD brain and thrive? Get my 6-session 50-minute coaching package at the price of 6 individual sessions, including text accountability check-ins. Elevate your growth with our 50-minute coaching sessions, offering a warmly immersive experience to explore and implement new strategies effectively. Stay on track and elevate your progress with my bonus text accountability check-ins, providing continuous support and motivation between sessions. Unlock your potential and live your best life now!
Praise for Ying’s 1:1 coaching:
“I appreciate Ying’s patience and sharpness in each session. She always leads me to face key questions that I tend to avoid facing. She is the most amazing life coach I have ever encountered! While there are still areas in my life that need work, I have started to believe I can improve those areas too by finding my own strength and seeking support from others.”
“Ying was exceptional. I felt heard and I felt like the session had a structure with a goal but at the same time provided plenty of space for me to open up and take the session in the direction our conversation created … I got a great idea how Ying can help me manage my adhd”
“Ying is so understanding and supportive, she helps me embrace my ADHD. She always listens to all my problems patiently and without judgment, so I can talk about my own difficulties openly with a sense of trust. The same challenge may be belittled when I tell other people, but Ying never belittles any seemingly insignificant difficulties and earnestly provides encouragement and help. She makes me feel understood and less alone in my journey toward self-acceptance.“
“Ying’s toolbox is truly impressive, filled with actionable solutions that have a direct impact on my ADHD challenges. Often solving the action problem also solves the underlying emotional problem for me. With a wide range of tools, I never worry about if a tool would work forever. If a tool works, I will continue using it; if it doesn’t work, I will try the next one. I have created an ADHD toolbox that is the most suitable for me and my ADHD brain with Ying’s help.“
“Even when I am not in a good state or in the midst of emotional ups and downs, Ying’s accommodating communication style still creates a relaxed and stress-free atmosphere for me. I am very thankful to have met Ying. With her help, I can continue to develop my strengths and find tools for my weakness”
“Ying always has the ability to extract the most valuable bits from my ramblings, helping me to continuously try new methods and improve. Each coaching session gives me a boost for at least a week. I always look forward to the next session.”
“I really enjoyed Ying’s coaching session! I felt validated and seen. I also already recommended it to my newly diagnosed friend. Definitely booking more sessions.”
“Thanks to Ying’s coaching. I feel like I’ve made some really great progress lately. Even though it might not always show in my actions or task completion, I genuinely believe my overall state has improved. This boost in confidence is definitely going to help me shine in my work. Now I have more courage in exploring tools and methods that work for me to tackle my own issues.”
Why work with me?
I am Ying, a certified Transformation Life Coach, a mindfulness teacher in training, and a first-generation Asian Immigrant woman with ADHD. I offer ADHD Coaching both in English and Mandarin, 普通话。I know firsthand how ADHD impacts all areas of executive functions as well as our self-esteem (you can learn more about my diagnostic journey on Youtube). With my continuous learning of ADHD, mindfulness training, and positive psychology background, I am here to help you creatively problem-solve challenges you are facing by tending & befriending your ADHD brain, using a strength based-approach, and meeting challenges with loving awareness.
Some of my unique approaches:
- I embody empathy, actively listening to pinpoint the key areas for growth, and fostering a supportive and empowering environment enriched with valuable resources.
- Help you set up antifragile routines and habits tailored to your energy levels
- Match your to-do list to your natural energy fluctuation aiming for optimal focus, productivity, and fun
- Help you try new tools and find your trusted tools to build your tried and true toolbox for ADHD, instead of keep chasing the next new tool
- Guide you through personal odyssey plans, value-clarifying exercises and visualizations to find the areas of life you want to prioritize now
- Help you set up realistic benchmarks, goals, and timelines using scenario planning
- Using scientifically proven goal-setting methods “WOOP” to help you plan how to face any barriers along the way and ensure you are moving towards your goals
- Offer innovative ways to help you get started on the goals that matter to you and make the process more fun
- Offer lots of tools to try for emotional regulation, Tara Brach’s RAIN method, shaking and dancing, etc
- Pull nutrients and elements of success from your strengths and pass on success stories
- Help you counterbalance the inner critic with voices of compassion and help you celebrate your progress